Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Little changes..

Welcome, my dear visitors...

There comes a time, when some small changes have to be made...

From this moment all my uploads will have a password, just to make sure that everyone downloading my movies and re-uploading them back to rapidshare.com would have to unpack them using the password provided and then again devide them to small parts.

I just saw some guys used my links, without even renaming it or something, without giving any credit for original uploader, that means me :)

And the password: www.onlyoldmovies.blogspot.com

But there are also some good news: more Hitchcock`s and other old movies :) on the way, so keep visiting me :)

1 comment:

Tariq said...

Boy things are not in the way you think are, in fact the recognition you want to achieve is mere pink dream. Just for a while look you made use of anyone's hardwork and the other other's. If you will do maths with people other simply do common socialogy