Friday, May 8, 2009

Movies posting FEVER

I assume you remember some weeks ago, when I was posting new movie, day by day, four movies one after another...

That was "nasty" :D but I think we should do that again, dont you think?

Beginning with Saturday, I will be posting new movie each day, up to next Sunday included

What can you expect?? Well..



1. Romance is in the air and then... suddenly comes a drama,  Elizabeth Taylor in leading female role

2. Family drama placed in the beginning of 20th century

3. Big jump to Italian story of 70s by Fellini

4. Another big jump to Marx Brothers times :)

5. Ingmar Bergman in his best...

6. Day without film noir is a lost day :)

7. Same goes for westerns :) (especially for my visitors from Argentina, more action, more bullets, more James Stewart, sounds sweet, huh?)

8. French movie from 1939, that got banned for several years there

9. Are we still missing Gene Kelly musicals here? Not for so long...



Seems we will have quite international movies in near future, OK, that is all for now...you know preparing them to post takes alot of time, so see you tomorrow in the evening :)

9 comments:

Emily said...

sounds great! thanks for your enthusiasm and efforts :)

dna said...

You got my vote :)

Anonymous said...

MAN I LOVE YOU, WE CHECK YOUR SITE ALLDAYS, WE LOVE YOU, MY FRIENDS AND GIRLFRIEND ALL FROM argentina WANT some westerns, bullets, blood, whiskey and gunfights.... we love western, james stewart, and we love your site. thankzzzz HOMBRE LOCO from argentina, sudamerica, sentado en la pc con una cerveza quilmes CHANGOOOO!!!! VIVA POLONIA!!! VIVA LA POLSKA!!!

David said...

Great!!!!

And don't forget 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' ;-)))

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH !

I AM FRENCH AND I REALLY ENJOY YOUR SITE

GOD ( WHO LOVE MOOVIES ) BLESS YOU) !

Anonymous said...

you are from poland? :)

j.

santhan said...

can you share these movies on torrents?it would be easier for downloading :):)

Just me :) said...

I dont use torrent too much these days, i Prefer to upload 700 MB of movie once, than uploading it bit by bit to all people on torrent, beside that my upload is only 512 Kbps so... just a piece of crap :D:D

santhan said...

ok