Monday, March 15, 2010

Your help needed + .info crash

Hi, I need some of your help guys

Last days one of my HDD drives crashed, and for that reason I will not be able to provide re-uploads for deleted episodes from second season of Alfred Hitchcock Presents, if any of you got episodes 20-21, 23-25, 27-33, 35, 36, 39 and wanna help me, please contact me by leaving comment

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Some of you contacted me on that matter, please leave me your contact details in comments or send e-mail to onlyoldmovies@hotmail.com

Also, new issue arised today, as for some strange reason www.onlyoldmovies.info site, that I am also running as kind of a backup if something happens to blogspot site, reached very high CPU usage statistics in last 3 days, and for that reason it has been suspended

I am not sure if I can make it running again without spending extra money, so until I contact my friend that offered my his hosting long time ago, the site might be inactive for some time, it might be anything from 24 hours to 3-4 days

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi, I have from Season 1 Episode 1 to Season 3 Episode 117. Don't know if that helps. My bandwidth though is nearly used up. Will get new allocation on 21st.
Cheers
Sheryl Mann

Leonid said...

I have all the episodes you need.

Rob McKenzie said...

I have the episodes you need. Let me know how you want to get them.

Shawn said...

I too have the episodes that you are looking for. Please let me know if I can be of help. --Shawn