Runtime: 91 min
Directed by: Preston Sturges
IMDb Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034240/
Joel McCrea ... John L. Lloyd 'Sully' Sullivan
Veronica Lake ... The Girl
Robert Warwick ... Mr. Lebrand
William Demarest ... Mr. Jones
Franklin Pangborn ... Mr. Casalsis
Porter Hall ... Mr. Hadrian
Byron Foulger ... Mr. Johnny Valdelle
Description: Director John L. Sullivan wants to make a social-problems film called 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?' When his producers point out that he knows nothing about trouble or poverty, he goes on the road as a hobo. Joined by a down-on-her-luck aspiring actress, the results are hardly the kind of trouble he had in mind. But when the 'experiment' seems to be over, Sullivan falls into more trouble than he ever dreamed of...
Video and audio information:
Video : 998 MB, 1440 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 592*448 (4:3), XVID = XVID Mpeg-4
Audio : 93 MB, 128 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, 0x55 = Lame MP3
Subtitles (English, Spanish, Pguese, Turkish, Serbian) + sample + trailer (27 MB)
DUAL AUDIO TRACK
This movie contains two audio tracks, one is original English, and the second is commentary from movie historician. You can useVLC Player to easily choose between any of audio tracks or you can use VirtualDub to get rid of any of audio tracks by following these steps:
1. Download Virtualdub from that WWW address:
2. Download your version, unzip the files, start the program by running VirtualDub.exe
3. From "File" tab choose "Open video file" and find your dual audio file on your HDD (or you can simply drag and drop movie file into program window)
4. If any warining window pops up, just click on "OK"
5. From "Video" tab choose "Direct stream copy" option (very important, do not miss that step)
6. From "Audio" tab choose which audio stream you want to use, usually English is Stream 1, and commentary is on Stream 2, but to be 100 % sure use preview option that VD provides by clicking on "Play" button on the butttom of program window when video file is loaded. Of course you can get rid of original audio and save the file with commentary that way too, just by choosing other stream
7. From "File" tab choose "Save AVI file", put movie name and choose destination folder and then click on OK. Program will start its job after no more than 2 minutes your only one audio track movie should be ready.