Runtime: 102 min
Directed by: Samuel Fuller
IMDb Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048182/
Robert Ryan ... Sandy Dawson
Robert Stack ... Eddie Spanier
Shirley Yamaguchi ... Mariko
Cameron Mitchell ... Griff
Brad Dexter ... Captain Hanson
Description: In Tokyo, a ruthless gang starts holding up U.S. ammunition trains, prepared to kill any of their own members wounded during a robbery. Down-at-heal ex-serviceman Eddie Spanier arrives from the States, apparently at the invitation of one such unfortunate. But Eddie isn't quite what he seems as he manages to make contact with Sandy Dawson, who is obviously running some sort of big operation, and his plan is helped by acquaintance with Mariko, the secret Japanese wife of the dead American.
Video and audio information:
Video : 502/479 MB, 1442/1239 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 704*272 (2.55:1), XviD 1.1.0 (UTC 2005-11-22)
Audio : 329/79 MB (main/commentary), 448/128 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 4 channels/2 channels, 0x55 = AC3/MP3, CBR/VBR
Subtitles (English and Spanish), sample, posters and screenshots included
Dual audio track information
This movie contains two audio tracks, one is original English, and the other is additional audio commentary by film historians James Ursini and Alain Silver. You can use VLC Player to easily choose between any of audio tracks or you can use VirtualDub to get rid of any of audio tracks by following these steps:
1. Download Virtualdub from that WWW address:
2. Download your version, unzip the files, start the program by running VirtualDub.exe
3. From “File” tab choose “Open video file” and find your dual audio file on your HDD (or you can simply drag and drop movie file into program window)
4. If any warning window pops up, just click on “OK”
5. From “Video” tab choose “Direct stream copy” option (very important, do not miss that step)
6. From “Audio” tab choose which audio stream you want to use, usually English is Stream 1, and commentary is on Stream 2, but to be 100 % sure use preview option that VD provides by clicking on “Play” button on the bottom of program window when video file is loaded. Of course you can get rid of original audio and save the file with commentary that way too, just by choosing other stream.
7. From “File” tab choose “Save AVI file”, put movie name and choose destination folder and then click on OK. Program will start its job after no more than 2 minutes your only one audio track movie should be ready.